finding the right theme under prestashop 1.7 or above

Hi

I m looking for the proper theme and very difficult to make a decision. I finally found one that I loved it s "warehouse prestashop" but it s 1.6. I understand that 1.6 will be impossible to update to 1.7 and so better to find a theme already 1.7, and I don t find anything that look as professional as warehouse.

this website is for a furniture factory. It need to have restricted catalog access, multi langage, good categories menu cause many collections and rubrics, possibility to manage stock etc... I need something powerful but in the same time that look artistic in the front page cause featuring designer collections, very customizable with possibilities to see many visuals in front page (not necessarily goods to sell cause access restricted anyway in main page, but visuals to show the style of the house)...

Any idea?

Thanks so much for helping!

Actually I am in a hurry to start but maybe not in a hurry to use all the modules like paypal, I don t succeed to know if I can start using a beta version of 1.7 and move toward other styles later, how easy and relevant it will be...also their support is like 72 hours delay, I m NOT a developper, so it s kind of scary...I m wondering if anyone has experience with them to tell me if whats the real delay...