Problems with the template and products

Geckosub

Hi, I migrate my site to another PC: The installation was correct but at the beginning you can not see the products that load only the ones of the template that comes by default and another data in the panel you want to access sales / catalog / products me Sale error 500. In the attached image you can see how it looked before and how it looks now.   DATA: the logo and the categories if they are seen, and if I enter in the categories are the products that I have loaded previously

Thanks.

post-1427286-0-28132100-1502236836_thumb.png

Edited by Geckosub (see edit history)

It looks like you have still (or again) sample data from the prestashop default installation. If you have migrated to an empty database, this souln't happen. If you have migrated to a an existing non-empty database, this is how it looks then.

It looks like you have still (or again) sample data from the prestashop default installation. If you have migrated to an empty database, this souln't happen. If you have migrated to a an existing non-empty database, this is how it looks then.

Hello, should I create an empty database and then import the database from my site?

No - this does not help. If you have test data on your existing database then you would simply have them also if you create a new database and import your data there.

Go into your backoffice - catalog - products. There you should find the prestashop sample products. You can delete them.

What the other issues concern - it can't follow your writing.