a-v-p

Payment module redirection prestashop 1.7

Hi, I am trying to change the sisow payment module default behaviour. I think that the main idea should be the same for any payment module. The problem is that the module redirects the user to the orders history after successful payment. I would like to redirect the user to the page with the successful payment and order creation. How should I do it? I see that after the successful payment the redirection is as follows:

Tools::redirect('index.php?controller=order-confirmation&id_cart='.$ec.'&id_module='.$this->module->id.'&id_order='.$orderId.'&key='.$customer->secure_key

When I look at the OrderConfirmattionController I see that the following code 

$redirectLink = 'index.php?controller=history';

I have also variables in the module configuration:

$returnUrl
$cancelUrl
$notifyUrl

These variables have some default values but as far as I see it does not affect to redirection.

So the main question is, how should I set the redirection link for the successful payment to go to the successful order page?

Hi!

Did you manage to fix this behaviour? Currently i'm experiencing the same behaviour with a Sisow payment since I migrated from PrestaShop 1.6 to 1.7.
After a simulated payment, I am redirected to the order history and no order is created.

7 hours ago, dprvandijk said:

Hi!

Did you manage to fix this behaviour? Currently i'm experiencing the same behaviour with a Sisow payment since I migrated from PrestaShop 1.6 to 1.7.
After a simulated payment, I am redirected to the order history and no order is created.

Hi, I stopped further investigations since my customer turned to Mollie.