PrestaShop 1.7 ... DNI missing

webdeveloper123

Hi, but is it possible that the new version of PrestaShop 1.7 is not visible in the DNI field (Tax Code)? Also putting in Italy that disk code is required ... If I make it compulsory when registering after filling in the address form, an internal server error is reported ... Someone had the same problem with the new version of PrestaShop ? Thank you in advance.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi!

You have active b2b mode?

With this configuration, PS shows the vat number and dni fields to business. You can activate it in Preferences -> Customers Settings -> enable B2B.

I have this configuration and can work, but it's possible your customers can register from front office, but in your back office your problem persist. This is because the "siret" field is a numeric type, and the DNI have one letter. If you write only numbers, PS works correctly.

I have the same problem from back office, but I register (at the moment) the customers from front office...

If you resolve @marijn @Shellanza @webdeveloper123, please tell me.

Thanks! 

• 1 year later...

In PS 1.7.7 user address, fields for address form are provided by function getFormat($id_country) in classes/addressformat.php.
It reads fields list from database, tab ps_address_format. There you can add dni to desired position in list, which is defined there for each country.
Then customer can edit his dni in customer area.
B2B option did not worked for me in this situation.
If no country is in parameter of function, the default value can be found in tab ps_configuration PS_COUNTRY_DEFAULT.

Edit: in backoffice this can be editted in Menu >International > Location > Countries - in detail of your country, there is an option to edit form fields ( :

Edited by elementChaosu
found user friendlier solution (see edit history)