No access to back office

Good morning

Today morning completely suddenly my site : www.fousianis.gr do not give me the access to back ofice. front siite working well but i cant login to back office only balnk screen. I deletd all cashe with no results only blank screen/ i change in defines.inc in settings value from false to true bat still receive blank screen with no errors. i rename the folder adminxxxxx to admin the blanc screen still threre.   any sugestions ???

ps sorry for my english.....

If you use ftp, you have to download the error logfile first.

And please always post the prestashop version in use. We are very bad in guessing!

thanks a lot for your reply

my apologie verison is 1 6 1

error log file in /log/2017xxxx.exeption log

*ERROR*     2017/07/29 - 19:50:59: Shop not found at line 404 in file classes/shop/Shop.php

also when change again in confing the file defines.inc to true i receive this error only in my front page ( backoffice is completely blank)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/ssd2/371/1459371/public_html/config/defines.inc.php:1) in /storage/ssd2/371/1459371/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 1000

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/ssd2/371/1459371/public_html/config/defines.inc.php:1) in /storage/ssd2/371/1459371/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 1001

pls help !!!!!!!!