(SOLUCIONADO) ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS when active two languages in my store

Alternativo

Goodnight, First of all thank you very much for everything, I currently have my online store in Spanish language, but I would like to put it in English and French, the problem is that when I activate another language other than Castilian, my homepage indicates the error to many redirects. I'm working with version 1.6.1.6 I do not know why this can happen. Could you help me? My store is www.degustateruel.com Thank you very much regards

Goodnight, First of all thank you very much for everything, I currently have my online store in Spanish language, but I would like to put it in English and French, the problem is that when I activate another language other than Castilian, my homepage indicates the error to many redirects. I'm working with version 1.6.1.6 I do not know why this can happen. Could you help me? My store is www.degustateruel.com Thank you very much regards

Edited by Alternativo (see edit history)

Your website is big ? do you have many URLs ?

I am very familiar with that specific error and I fixed it. Give me some details

1) Large site ? (I don't think so I checked it)

2) Dedicated server or shared hosting ?

3) Did you try to delete your htaccess and then regenerate it ?

Maybe when you add another language you get your site.com/fr /es /en but maybe the path that is being generated is incorrect

Sometimes you get that error it's only because your site is too big and you need to increase the php memory limit; might not be your case.

Hello,

Thanks so much for your help

1)I answer your questions, the site si very small(At the moment)

2)I have the shared hosting

3)Yes, I have done this but I don't get results

I do not know but I have moved to local and I have put several languages ​​and regenerated and it works correctly, but in production it does not work for me

I hope your help

Edited by Alternativo (see edit history)