Problems with the categories "category pains"

chrislrome

Hello, the first thing is to thank all those who respond to me in advance.

And now the problem.

I have solved many problems of my installation due to a migration and other problems that have arisen, but this one specifically leads me head, you will see.

The problem is that when a product has the category "home" is displayed without any problem on the product page, well, but when I add another category as can be the figures when entering the product page leaves the blank page Without any error or anything like that.

The file define.inc.php I have modified it so that I get the errors with the famous:

Define ('_ PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

No error appears only the blank page and a line of html code that can be seen from the google chrome inspector that refers to wishlist buttton but nothing appears on the product page, completely blank.

P.D.

The version I am using is 1.6.1.15 the products come out on the main page but by clicking on them they take you to a blank page, by reversing the process and putting them only the main category reappears

In summary The default category "home" is all correct and changing this to another category already shows a blank product page.

Well I hope someone can give me a little light on this matter and thanks in advance.

and sorry for use Google translate

Edited by chrislrome (see edit history)