Stopped upgrading to 1.7.2.0 on modules upgrade.

Hi, Folks, 

During upgrade to 1.7.2.0 it stopped after database update. Before modules update. with error message [Ajax / Server Error for action upgradeModules] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Internal Server Error " jqXHR: " "
How many things i should update manualy? it looks that everything works well, but just wonder..  ;}  

Same with me.  1.7.1.2 to 1.7.2 upgrade.  Went well and stopped with same error as yours.

Modules upgrade for me were Welcome, ps_customeraccountlinks, ps_contactinfo.  I updated them manually.

Did you have stock management?  I couldn't find it or did they postpone it again?

I'm still on staging phase so I'm not too worried.

I have the same error with the same version 1.7.1.2 -> 1.7.2.0.

I try to disable Backup DB in 1-Click Module but I still have the error.

I already upgrade from older version without problem but this time I can't get a clean upgrade.

Any solution?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I upgraded to 1.7.2.0 from 1.7.1.2 and found that modules in the backend does not work at all, can't add modules, enable, disable or configure???

So I rolled back to 1.7.1.2 all good again.

Next 1.7.2.1 came out so tried again, same problem again Modules in back end would not work.

I Reported it on Presta Shop issues BOOM-3574 and it was address briefly by Vincent Beudez who asked me to remove "gamification" file and clear cache. I tried that but it didn't work at all. I even tried a complete fresh install on another domain with 1.7.2.1 and still had the module back end problem.

I have had no further replies so I think all the experts are stumped on this one.

All those who said to stick with 1.6 and not to bother about changing to 1.7, I believe they may well be the brains of Presta Shop!!

I upgraded to 1.7.2.0 from 1.7.1.2 and found that modules in the backend does not work at all, can't add modules, enable, disable or configure???

So I rolled back to 1.7.1.2 all good again.

Next 1.7.2.1 came out so tried again, same problem again Modules in back end would not work.

I Reported it on Presta Shop issues BOOM-3574 and it was address briefly by Vincent Beudez who asked me to remove "gamification" file and clear cache. I tried that but it didn't work at all. I even tried a complete fresh install on another domain with 1.7.2.1 and still had the module back end problem.

I have had no further replies so I think all the experts are stumped on this one.

All those who said to stick with 1.6 and not to bother about changing to 1.7, I believe they may well be the brains of Presta Shop!!

Thanks for the informations.

Best regards

https://epicerie-du-safran.com