Modules are lost

My email does not work. No emails are forwarded on to me. My checkout does not move on to the next step for payment. My average cart for over 6000 visits is $30,000 and I am not getting these sales. Error message:- no carrier.

It looks bad for Presta for customers to see that they can not purchase from stores that are powered by Presta. Bad advertising.

I need professional help.

June

I am not blaming Presta or I would have said it is their fault. I am saying that something is not where it should be possibly because of a bug or ???
I have been like this for 6 months now and have not had a suggestion yet. I have asked for professional help as my web host do not get involved with presta. By professional help I mean some one who is a programmer.

My web site is www.junesshop.com I have adder myself as a user for a second time and do not get replies on passwords lost, the checkout holds the goods but refuses to move on to payment through checkout.

I am not a programmer and can not fix it myself. I have said in the past that I will pay them to fix it but did not get a reply.

June

I logged into your site and order an item.
When i reach the Shipment page it says :

There is no carrier available that will deliver to this address!

It looks like you did not configure your Carrier / weight or price ranges properly...
I can help you, but please tell me which shipment options you have configured
(see back-end > Shipping > Carriers / Price Ranges and Weight Ranges.

ys