Visual bug when updating quantity in cart

I have been testing your cart and It seems to be an error with the javascript of your template. Try to contact the developer, he/she maybe could help you.

If I'm not wrong the file related to the error is: themes/electronic/assets/js/theme.js

Good luck.

I have been testing your cart and It seems to be an error with the javascript of your template. Try to contact the developer, he/she maybe could help you.

If I'm not wrong the file related to the error is: themes/electronic/assets/js/theme.js

Good luck.

Thanks, I copy this file from the classic theme and it's working now.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! I have same problem, but this solution doesn't work for me. I try to copy theme.js from backup and from a clean install of prestashop 1.7.2 and doesn't work.

My page   please, can  you  help me?

Try to replace cart.js in your_theme_folder/_dev/js/ from the updated 1.7.2 classic theme, after it re-compress your theme with webpack and replace theme.js in your_theme_folder/assets/js/.

• 6 months later...
On 03/07/2017 at 2:38 PM, r.istvan said:

Hello, when i update quantity in cart, the input is transform to textbox. How to fix this ?

Befure quantity update

http://imgur.com/38mRnU1

After

http://imgur.com/CHhhYQR

I'm having same problem. When changing quantity  y typing or press up/down buttons or delete an article, then after the ajax "refresh/update" all controls transforms to textbox.

bug_cart_ps17.png

bug_cart_ps17_2.png

Edited by fpereira
add new image (see edit history)