Auto redirections from the previous versions of seo links for products

conderus

Hi

I changed recently the structure of seo links for my products. I changed the position of ID number in the permanent links for every product, and it was global, with the use of these %% tags I don’t know how to call it, but I didn’t realize at first sight that I could have then hundreds 404 in google because of previous links don’t exist anymore (-: , and I have now in GSC.

Is there any possibility, addon, simple code fix, that will redirect the previous versions of links (all of them), to new address? I mean 301 redirection. Every product has unique ID number, must have in a link, so I think it’s not a problem, there will be no duplicates or crashes, every time when I change link manually for a product or globally for all products, then the previous link or links are add to a database and redirect to a new one, all the previous links. It would solve the problem, only for seo links for products. There are some addons, but I don’t see that they have such options.

I again want change a little my links, add more keywords but I think google won’t give me second chance and blow up my site this time, after another hundreds 404.

Sorry for my EN