Cart Block (Checkout) not displaying correctly Prestashop 1.6.1.3

ScooterCk

Hi,

I hope somebody can help please, I purchased a template in July 2015 with the intention of upgrading my currently live Prestashop 1.4 website to 1.6. It took me a long time to find a template which was similar to the still live Prestashop 1.4 site.

With the enormity of the task ahead, I kind of havent done anything until the last few months, where I started building the new site and with the help of Prestashop Migration Pro module, transferred all my site details from 1.4 to 1.6 witthout any problems :).

However, I thought everything was looking good, until I viewed the new site on a notebook and thats when the problem has been highlighted.

When I make a purchase, then go to the checkout, the checkout box is physically to large for the middle of the template. This is on notebooks, etc that have a lower screen resolution. So if you change your screen resolution to 1024 x 768 the cart doesnt fit the middle of the template.

This is not a problem on a normally desktop PC, everything looks fine. The template is supposed to be responsive, so should adjust to the platform it is being viewed on, but it doesn't.

I have been in touch with the company I purchased the module from Templatemela.com (via Prestashop addons) and they have said they will not help due to it being over 3 months from purchase. 

I really don't want to throw away months of work due to a failure in the viewing of the checkout box, but if I cannot resolve this, then I will have no choice.

The new website is being built on a temporary domain www.sonyplaystation4repairservice.com/xbox

The site site displays fine even on a notebook, etc, it only appears to be a problem on the checkout.

I have attached a picture to show the problem and I have also attached a screen shot of the maximum display of the notebook being used that high lights the issue.

Can somebody PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me.

Full Respect 

ScooterCK

post-499611-0-11900900-1497554988_thumb.png

post-499611-0-33350700-1497554999_thumb.png

post-499611-0-78655400-1497555945_thumb.png

Edited by ScooterCk (see edit history)