What's with the "Central America/Antilla"?

Amanha

What's with the "Central America/Antilla" under Shipping settings in Prestoshap, sorry PrestaShop? Is this some kind of new continent or archipelago name that geographers came up in the past 15 minutes? Antilla... Godzilla... sounds familiar. Antilla... perhaps the new, bizarre building in Mumbai that looks like a barn / shed / mow, in India, has a shipping connection with Central America? Airflight Netherlands Antilles to Antilla. Then St. Pierre & Miquelon is located right off Canada's coast and Falklands off southern Argentina. What's with Europe and Europe (Non -EU)? The E.U. has one postal authority? Really? Then how come Eastern Europe (yet another discriminating political divide) via FEDEX is so much more expensive even in the Eastern E.U. countries? And what happened to Micronesia, Macaronesia and the Azores?

I hope the "continents" in Prestashop are absolutely optional, erasable, editable. I want to add Gondwana, Atlantis, Pangea and Moon to my list.

Let's not divide the world into continents, cause humans usually don't make any sense.

Edited by Amanha (see edit history)

What's with the "Central America/Antilla" under Shipping settings in Prestoshap, sorry PrestaShop? Is this some kind of new continent or archipelago name that geographers came up in the past 15 minutes? Antilla... Godzilla... sounds familiar. Antilla... perhaps the new, bizarre building in Mumbai that looks like a barn / shed / mow, in India, has a shipping connection with Central America? Airflight Netherlands Antilles to Antilla. Then St. Pierre & Miquelon is located right off Canada's coast and Falklands off southern Argentina. What's with Europe and Europe (Non -EU)? The E.U. has one postal authority? Really? Then how come Eastern Europe (yet another discriminating political divide) via FEDEX is so much more expensive even in the Eastern E.U. countries?

I hope the "continents" in Prestashop are absolutely optional, erasable, editable. I want to add Gondwana, Atlantis, Pangea and Moon to my list.

Let's not divide the world into continents, cause humans usually don't make any sense.

Hi!

This is demo data, you can edit at "Localization -> Zones".