Desesperate solution result on new orders not showing on Backend

elgris

Hi, 

I have a prestashop site, for an unknow reason the site started to not showing the frontoffice when the client loged in.

The site show all the html elements but all empty.  The site was working well about a year and a half.

I contact to the theme develeper but  he is it taking so long time to answer that I tried to restore a varius  BBDD backup on a localhost test site to see if can replicate or solve the problem, and the third one work fine, that backup not have that problem. 

So, I decided to mix the old backup replacing the ORDERS (all tables) and the Customer tables (address, groups, customers)  with the last BBDD because I need to have that on the site, for the return customers.

At the first sight all work just fine, but when you made a success purchase, this one is not reflected on the backend as OK, is show on the client detail as imcomplete, also when you made the purchase have nor reference number in the success page.

I think maybe I have to import some table or there is something that I missed to link this.

Can any one give a help?

Thanks a lot.

There is a problem between the order ID, all orders that are created have a 0 ID, I checked the cart ID and is ok, I tried all pay methods, and now no one work.

I guess there is some relationship that I missing, and that is why any cart can't be a successful order.

I keep looking.  :unsure: