Choose carrier in Cash on delivery module

bay_kolio

Hi peoples

I have use cashondelivery-deposit.zip and cashondeliverywithfeeaural-1.3.zip from here http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/48019/development/problem_with_cashondeliverywithfee_and_1_dot_3_dot_x_version

Big thanks for that.
I use because some ome of my carriers ask % for COD and give me money back. It’s work fine. But other carrier not ask this. I sow in module I can choose carrier. OK but problem can’t do for one 2.4% for other 0%
I try to do new one module based by this named testPay change all “COD_” words in code by “testpay_” in files. This work, I have two module based on Cash on Delivery one original one Test Pay. I can put different fee in them, but when check carrier in one it was checked the same in other module. If change it was changed in other. Where is my mistake? How to solve this? Any idea?

Regards
Kolio

• 2 weeks later...

Please, be careful, I suspect this cashondeliverywithfeeaural-1.3.zip module has important bugs:

MonDeveloper’s modification may contain some bugs in function validateOrderCOD().
When new order is complete, order_detail DataBase insertions are incorrect.
Product quantity value, in order details, has the value of product stock in place of the customer’s product quantity selection.

Maybe a Mistake between: $product[‘quantity’] —-> the current product stock.
and: $product[‘cart_quantity’] —-> number of units of a product that the customer wants to buy

I've modified the php file and I think it works fine now. You can use it (see attached).
Please, take a look to the attached file code, see the fix comments and report any suggestion.

regards ;-)

cashondeliverywithfeeaural.php

• 9 months later...