Google Pagespeed Insights (Smarty/Theme Cache) optimizations with Prestashop 1.7.1 webshop

renecopier

Hi all,

I am trying to optimize my website, only there are a few points which i can't optimize without any further advice.

I tried Gzip, compression in Cpanel, several Htaccess rules, Caching under Performance options in the backend, i didn't get it managed to solve this points in Google Speed Insights. It looks like all of this files are temporary files in the Prestashop Smarty/Theme Cache folder, i think that's why they aren't optimized automatically. Anyone knows how this files can be compressed (and maybe the CSS can be loaded Async) to solve this issues? I think solving point 1 can raise my score by 10/20 points easily.

Hope that someone haves advice, i think more people are having this same issue.

Naamloos.png

Edited by renecopier (see edit history)

Here are the English translations of the points to optimize, hope someone can help me:

Possible Optimizations
Enable compression
Compressing sources with gzip or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent through the network.
Enable compression for the following resources to reduce the transfer size by 1,009.7 KB (81% saving).
Compressing https://www.voordeligevoetbalreizen.nl/themes/sp_topdeals/assets/cache/theme-ce4f91.css can save 1.009.7 KB (81% savings).

Delete JavaScript and CSS in content above the fold that block it
Your page has 2 blocking script resources and 4 blocking CSS resources. This causes delays in displaying your page.
None of the content above the fold on your page can be displayed without waiting until the following resources are loaded. Try to delay blocking resources or load asynchronously or parse the essential sections of those sources directly into the HTML.
Remove JavaScript code that blocks loading:
Https://www.voordeligevoetbalreizen.nl/themes/sp_topdeals/assets/cache/bottom-3c5b43.js
Https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js
Optimize the CSS view for the following URLs:
Https://www.voordeligevoetbalreizen.nl/themes/sp_topdeals/assets/cache/theme-ce4f91.css

Reduce HTML
When you compress HTML, including any inline JavaScript and CSS code, you can save many bytes of data and speed up download and parsing.
Reduce HTML to the following resources to reduce size by 6.3 KB (28% savings).
Reducing https://www.voordeligevoetbalreizen.nl/ can save 6.3 kb (compressed by 28%) after compressing.

Possible Optimizations
Enable compression
Compressing sources with gzip or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent through the network.
Enable compression for the following resources to reduce the transfer size by 1,009.7 KB (81% saving).
Compressing https://www.voordeligevoetbalreizen.nl/themes/sp_topdeals/assets/cache/theme-ce4f91.css can save 1.009.7 KB (81% savings).

Delete JavaScript and CSS in content above the fold that block it
Your page has 2 blocking script resources and 4 blocking CSS resources. This causes delays in displaying your page.
None of the content above the fold on your page can be displayed without waiting until the following resources are loaded. Try to delay blocking resources or load asynchronously or parse the essential sections of those sources directly into the HTML.
Remove JavaScript code that blocks loading:
Https://www.voordeligevoetbalreizen.nl/themes/sp_topdeals/assets/cache/bottom-3c5b43.js
Https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js
Optimize the CSS view for the following URLs:
Https://www.voordeligevoetbalreizen.nl/themes/sp_topdeals/assets/cache/theme-ce4f91.css

Reduce HTML
When you compress HTML, including any inline JavaScript and CSS code, you can save many bytes of data and speed up download and parsing.
Reduce HTML to the following resources to reduce size by 6.3 KB (28% savings).
Reducing https://www.voordeligevoetbalreizen.nl/ can save 6.3 kb (compressed by 28%) after compressing.