How to edit the homeslider prev/next texts

Hello there,

I have a question regarding the homeslider module. I learned that I can configure the module and create slides via modules->modules->image slider for your website.

Now I want to change the texts which are displayed in the previous- and next-buttons on the slides. Neither did I find a configuration in the module menu nor did I find the texts in the translation fields. Does anyone know how to do this?

TIA and best regards

PS: I found suspicious entries in the translations files in the templates module folder (<theme-folder>/modules/homeslider/translations/de.php), but the field name ($_MODULE['<{homeslider}prestashop>header_10ac3d04253ef7e1ddc73e6091c0cd55']) tells me that it is probably a database entry. In the database tables for the homeslider (ps_homeslider, ps_homeslider_slides, ps_homeslider_slides_lang) I didn't find any entry regarding the next/prev texts.

Go to Localization  > Translations 

in Type of translation :select installed module translation 

in Select your theme : select your theme or leave as it is

Select your language : select the language you want to translate 

than click modify. Than search for slider and see if there is translation available for the text you want to translate.

Thank you for your reply.

I opened the translations as you suggested and changed the next/prev translations for the homeslider module. That did not change it, BUT when I changed the next/prev translations for the tmmanufacturerblock module it changed the next/prev buttons for the homeslider. Weird behaviour.

Thanks again and best regards!