[Closed] Can't login into Back Office after sending Newsletter (Not default ver 1.4 as previously stated)

I just finished compiling my newsletter and testing it couple of times, everything was going well up until I clicked "Voltar" which I assumed meant "Done" and then got re-directed to my back office login page.
Thought it was strange but went to login anyways...and got re-directed again to the login page (this was at the end of the web address "redirect=index.php "!
I'm seriously pissed at the time wasting this is causing me and don't know how to fix this, has anyone on the forum had an issue with this module and similar situation? If so, PLEASE let me know how ASAP how you fixed it and was able to log back in to your back office. Thanks...

Timpet, thanks for the fast reply. I cleaned my cache on all browsers with CC Cleaner but that did not help. How do you regenerate password? I still obviously can access files through my FTP, could I do it through there? Thanks...

Update: Timpet, thanks for pointing out the obvious.....Fixed by clicking "Lost Password" below login fields. I am now able to login with the password that was e-mailed to me. Whew! I wonder what happened though with the Newsletter module though.....

I'm not sure what's going on here. I clicked "Lost password" and had a new one sent to me by e-mail. I used that password to login and was in my back office and started to navigate around when I suddenly got re-directed to the login page again.
I tried to log in again with the password that was just e-mailed to me but just got re-directed back to the login page.

I thought I would try again with the "Lost Password", but now I have to wait 360 min to regenerate again :-(

If you got access to the DB you can go and change the last regenerated password time in the employers tabel, that way you can get to generate a new password again. Once you done that try to goto employers->you in BO and change the password for your account there.

I changed my password and was able to log back into my back office but the same thing happened again after a few minutes, kicked back out to the login page and could not log back in.....any other ideas? Thanks...

Okay, no matter what i try, i'm getting kicked out of my back office to the login page and have to wait until the password regenerate time has passed before generating a new password in order to log into the back office for a few minutes at least. This is what I have tried so far....

1. Deleted cookie and cleared cache.
2. Changed the password in the "Employee" tab but still get re-directed to login page after a few minutes. When I try login with the freshly changed password, I just get re-directed back to the login page.
3. Regenerate my MD5 hash key by doing the below and inserted it into the database.

Copy your cookie key from /config/settings.inc.php, for example :zhNXco9AkmOMkXSA1UJvRLT0oy1K0bImRwhAjXHdIVexfO18ZyFzwsLL
Go to http://www.md5.fr/
In the field, paste the cookie key and type IMMEDIATELY after, without space, your password, for example :
zhNXco9AkmOMkXSA1UJvRLT0oy1K0bImRwhAjXHdIVexfO18ZyFzwsLLadminshop
Generate the MD5 hash.
Copy it.
Paste it in the passwd field of the ps_employee table, for your admin user.

4. Now could not login into the back office even with the regenerated password!
5. Restored the database to an earlier time before I used that (Brazilian?) newsletter module.
6. Created a new "Employee" profile with admin privileges and logged into the back office with the new e-mail address and password.
7. Got re-directed to the login page after a few minutes...

Any ideas welcome!

Still no further suggestions from any forum members?

Another employee without admin privileges is able to login and stay logged in without issue. However, no matter where I'm browsing in the back office when logged in with admin privileges, I'm re-directed to the login page after a few minutes. I tried replacing the login.php file but that did not help and I'm out of ideas :-(