<SOLVED> Fennecs - Product Tax Display

Hi,

New to forum... have installed Presta 1.3.1 for client - using Fennecs free theme - awesome look... but can't get price to display with Tax Inclusive. Have changed Group settings to show including... but isn't showing. Tried with default theme same problem seems to occur...
_______

SOLVED - I had put the tax levels in... I had set up the groups to show tax... I had corrected my region & default country...

I hadn't gone into Payment > Taxes > and set each tax to actually work in the default zone I had set... that's why it wasn't showing. Hope this helps others in the future!

Hi,

New to forum... have installed Presta 1.3.1 for client - using Fennecs free theme - awesome look... but can't get price to display with Tax Inclusive. Have changed Group settings to show including... but isn't showing. Tried with default theme same problem seems to occur...
_______

SOLVED - I had put the tax levels in... I had set up the groups to show tax... I had corrected my region & default country...

I hadn't gone into Payment > Taxes > and set each tax to actually work in the default zone I had set... that's why it wasn't showing. Hope this helps others in the future!

Exactly, what I want to know

Hotels in Kansas City