Preferences SEO/URL - Can't edit, error 500

internaturelle

Hi,

I've regenerated the .htacces file but the problem still occur.

Turning on error in _PS_MODE_DEV, i get the following for all modules friendly link edit:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/internaturel/public_html/prestashop/prestashop/override/controllers/front/IdentityController.php on line 64

Checking the IdentityController i see that one of module (Mailchimp) put '<?php' line here -and additional codes- though the first line starts with this <?php.

I don't read PHP but i think this command is duplicate and i can delete the second instance?

Thanks

z

I've also recorded this error on the server:
[sun Apr 30 20:49:14.278304 2017] [autoindex:error] [pid 13334:tid 140023089317632] [client 52.200.221.20:54976] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /home/internaturel/public_html/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.php,index.php5,index.php4,index.php3,index.perl,index.pl,index.plx,index.ppl,index.cgi,index.jsp,index.js,index.jp,index.phtml,index.shtml,index.xhtml,index.html,index.htm,index.wml,Default.html,Default.htm,default.html,default.htm,home.html,home.htm) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive

Hi,

I've regenerated the .htacces file but the problem still occur.

Turning on error in _PS_MODE_DEV, i get the following for all modules friendly link edit:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/internaturel/public_html/prestashop/prestashop/override/controllers/front/IdentityController.php on line 64

Checking the IdentityController i see that one of module (Mailchimp) put '<?php' line here -and additional codes- though the first line starts with this <?php.

I don't read PHP but i think this command is duplicate and i can delete the second instance?

Thanks

z