Error while creating additional image

tkang88

When i add new image to my product, after i click on upload, it will show "Error while creating additional image" 

I try to check on my ps_image table via phpmyadmin, it seem that some of my record in 'id_image' column not follow sequence and jump down from 115 continue to 240, and new image will come to 241, 242, 243 so on.. i had check on the "AUTO_INCREMENT", and it seem to be ok.

Hence, i continue to check on the 'img' folder and found that all my image that upload had place in a folder "\img\tmp" with file name without .jpeg file extension. But when i go to "img\p\2\4", the folder "1" is not created, hence prestashop is not convert the image i upload. Let's say my file name is cloth.jpg, but the file i found in tmp folder is "asdaguids213jc" without any file extension and the permission level of this file is 0600, where other file that success convert early on is 0664. I have no clue on what happening here.

I try to get the file images.inc.php and go though the file, it seem to be fine when i compare to original version.

Then i'm stuck on this image issue. Anyone can help me on this? 

Edited by tkang88 (see edit history)