Shipping solution for wine business, anyone could help?

yifeilyf

Hi guys,

I am working on a paid theme. My business is related to wine. I stuck on the shipping setting. I only saw delivery fee charged according to weight or price. My delivery fee is 1 package for 10 dollars, 2 for 15, 3 for 20 and more than 4 for free. 

Anyone has an idea about how to set up or recommended addon?

Cheers.

Hi guys,

I am working on a paid theme. My business is related to wine. I stuck on the shipping setting. I only saw delivery fee charged according to weight or price. My delivery fee is 1 package for 10 dollars, 2 for 15, 3 for 20 and more than 4 for free. 

Anyone has an idea about how to set up or recommended addon?

Cheers.

And what is a "package"?

Hi,

Our delivery fee is 10 dollars for one box(six bottles), 15 dollars for two, 20 for three and free for more than 4 boxes. However, I could only find weight and price range to measure the delivery. 

I attached a picture down below, and just wonder if change the weight into bottle, which I could measure my delivery fee by per bottle.

Cheers

post-1389831-0-62048300-1492587556_thumb.png

Edited by yifeilyf (see edit history)

Hi,

Our delivery fee is 10 dollars for one box(six bottles), 15 dollars for two, 20 for three and free for more than 4 boxes. However, I could only find weight and price range to measure the delivery. 

I attached a picture down below, and just wonder if change the weight into bottle, which I could measure my delivery fee by per bottle.

Cheers

Set a weight of 1kg per bottle, then configure shipping rates from 0 to 6 (1 package), 6,01 to 12 (2 packages), etc.