How to show accurate product description below product name in search results?

Shaun

Apologies for adding yet another SEO question to the fourm as I'm just not "getting it" despite reading through numerous threads....

I looked at my Google Webmaster Tools account and "Your site on the web --> Search queries" and see that one of my products "Elephant Toe Ring" has an average position of 5. Upon closer inspection of the search results, I noticed above my product is one listed by Amazon with the description nicely laid out below the product name. Looking at my product description (the product name seems fine to me), it is a mess!

The product seems to be displaying the image tags of which there are 8 variations per product, the first one being "1.4gm Elephant Toe Ring in 14kt Gold". I have no idea what I've done wrong here? Looking at my product page it seems okay to me ( http://www.goldgalleon.com/501-14kt-gold-elephant-toe-ring.html ) but I am new to this and could be quite wrong ;-)

I'm also concerned after reading some posts that my "Short Description" and "Description" text is too similar. Can any experts weigh in on this?

I'm focusing all my attention on getting my SEO up to par and this is the first step for me, thanks in advance for any assistance....

26043_aUvEA00juK2t2BwgZ7nQ_t

26044_v8SpXAi5odth1QfChQ6L_t

26045_JgFmueZuwB1RnnOaw0GU_t