[Prestashop 1.6.1.0] The module is not displayed even though it is installed

envybard

Hey guys

I have a serious problem. When I disable the module on my web page (first in this list), presta is showing me that this module is still on, but all of content disapear form main page.
Now i cant even turn on this module, and I dont have content. With another module i have the same problem.

I clear cookies on presta/ftp, and mozilla.
Its very important for me to don't uninstall it, because its already configured for shop.

How can I fix this? Im just start working with prestashop so please be patient.

qiiiPxj.jpg

It sounds like you are running multistore, if yes, are you sure you are on the correct shop?

If not, have you tried to disable other modules where it was showing as disabled? If yes, it sounds like a problem with the specific module, and you might want to contact the developer.

Also, i would also suggest you tried to enable/disable the module in another browser, 

It sounds like you are running multistore, if yes, are you sure you are on the correct shop?

If not, have you tried to disable other modules where it was showing as disabled? If yes, it sounds like a problem with the specific module, and you might want to contact the developer.

Also, i would also suggest you tried to enable/disable the module in another browser, 

I have only one store. I 've tried to disable another module, but problem is the same. I'm working on mozilla, but in Chrome problem still existing.