How do I restrict customer access for one product for people living in France?

Rosie Posy

Hi Guys and Gals

I am usiing prestashop 1.6 and need to limit access to one product on my site to french customers.
How do I configure the Back Office so that the customers in France can not see the products that are on the home page.?
Or have no prices showing to French customers. I need them to see other prices and products though. www.rosieposy.fr
I have installed Nemo's psproductaccess.

I downloaded the psproductaccess but get a blank screen in the product page when I click on the product access for group.

I am usiing prestashop 1.6 and need to limit access to one product on my site to french customers. How do I configure the Back Office sothat the customers in France can not see the products that are on the home page.? www.rosieposy.fr
Thanks for  your reply,
Kind regards
Len

Edited by Rosie Posy (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys and Gals

I am usiing prestashop 1.6 and need to limit access to one product on my site to french customers.
How do I configure the Back Office so that the customers in France can not see the products that are on the home page.?
Or have no prices showing to French customers. I need them to see other prices and products though. www.rosieposy.fr
I have installed Nemo's psproductaccess.

I downloaded the psproductaccess but get a blank screen in the product page when I click on the product access for group.

I am usiing prestashop 1.6 and need to limit access to one product on my site to french customers. How do I configure the Back Office sothat the customers in France can not see the products that are on the home page.? www.rosieposy.fr
Thanks for  your reply,
Kind regards
Len

Hi Len!

If you want to hide price you can check this module: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/order-management/26993-hide-price-and-disallow-purchase-of-products.html

If you want to set a different price you can use this module: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/promotions-gifts/7422-price-increment-reduction-by-group-category-and-more.html