Help with understanding why invoices aren't automatically printed & theme customization

merlin_1592

Hi there, 

I am takign over a prestashop account from someone else and I have next to zero knowledge on coding (besides understanding the very basics of HTML / CSS). 

Anyway, I have been trying to navigate the ropes of Prestashop (I am normally a Shopify user) and I have so far been editing the front end of my store. I have so far only managed to add images & changed some colors however now there are two things wrong:

1. Our invoices are no longer being automatically printed when there is an order. Also, the information on the invoice is now wrong (IE it states a customer is in canada when really they are USA). Any insight into what went wrong? Would editing the color scheme of my store somehow effect this? I can't imagine how or why it would or what went wrong. 

2. Anyone out there use Theme Customizer V2 module? This module doesn't even seem to work... some days it does some days it doesn't... I want to edit the whole color scheme of my theme however the module only ever brings me so far ( if it is even working )... is the only way to change the theme colors is via the code? If so any good examples / tutorials showing me step by step how to do this?