Enable "Add to cart" on PS 1.6.0.9

rakepl

Hello

My site was modified to disable "add to cart"and show only "more detail" and at the moment I need to enable the button "add to cart" beside.I did many search on forum and over internet but don't know where and how.

I also check in BO and don't use combination, only use minimal for a product.

This is my products-list.tpl, I tried to change 'cart',false, NULL, to 'cart',true, NULL, butt nothing happend. Please help.

My site is 24hurt.eu

</div> 
				{/if}	

<div class="button-container">
						{if ($product.id_product_attribute == 0 || (isset($add_prod_display) && ($add_prod_display == 1))) && $product.available_for_order && !isset($restricted_country_mode) && $product.minimal_quantity <= 1 && $product.customizable != 2 && !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}
							{if ($product.allow_oosp || $product.quantity > 0)}
								{if isset($static_token)}

<a class="button ajax_add_to_cart_button btn" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart',false, NULL, "add=1&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&token={$static_token}", false)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" rel="nofollow" title="{l s='Add to cart'}" data-id-product="{$product.id_product|intval}"> 

<span>{l s='Add to cart'}</span>
									</a>
								{else}

<a class="button ajax_add_to_cart_button btn " href="{$link->getPageLink('cart',false, NULL, 'add=1&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}', false)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" rel="nofollow" title="{l s='Add to cart'}" data-id-product="{$product.id_product|intval}"> 

<span>{l s='Add to cart'}</span>
									</a>
								{/if}						
							{else}
								<a itemprop="url" class="button lnk_view btn" href="{$product.link|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='View'}">
							<span>{l s='More'}</span>
						</a>
							{/if}
							{else}
								<a itemprop="url" class="button lnk_view btn" href="{$product.link|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='View'}">
							<span>{l s='More'}</span>
						</a>
						{/if}