Multistore with different themes mix the content

soee

Hi all, 

i have PrestaShop configured to work with Multistore. I have also 2 different themes that shops should use. One template is a small modification from the first one. I can switch themes for shops and asset files like CSS or JS loads fine for each of them but there is huge problem with modules templates:

Lets say first theme is named Primary and second one Secondary.

Primary is set as a theme for default shop in the group while Secondary is used for other shops. Primary theme seems to work fine with default shop. Now on others shops in the group Secondary theme is used but modules templates are loaded from Primary theme here and i can't find the reason of this. 

So links to assets in Secondary them looks like:

domain.com/themes/Secondary/assets/css/theme.css

but comments that wraps the modules (hooks) templates used inside shows:

domain.com/themes/Primary/modules/ps_mainmenu/ps_mainmenu.tpl

so as you can see, it reads if from Primary template - not the Secondary that is used for shop.

Any ideas what is going on?

It happens on PrestaShop 1.7.0 and 1.7.1 (we did not tested lower version).

It seems like the problem is somewhere in the cached content. If for Templates Compilation option Force compilation is selected, than the problem is gone. So it might be that the same cache identifier/path is used for some templates no matter from what theme it comes. It needs some more investigation.

Edited by soee (see edit history)