PlugNPay Integration

Hey guys, 

I have downloaded a PlugNPay Payment gateway module for Prestashop and installed successfully. 

However, there is a section where I am required to input details but I am not sure what the details should be. 

I have documentation that does not seem to speak towards integration with Prestashop and therefore I am a bit confused. 

I am hoping that someone in the community has had experience with this payment gateway and can help me to configure the Module for testing. 

Also, on the checkout page there is no option to use the newly payment gateway. I am not sure if the reason for that is because the payment gateway is not configured properly or what...Seeking urgent assistance and hoping that someone will be able to provide assistance. 

See the screenshots please. 

In the backoffice screenshot, I left it blank for the screenshot sake. But ive tried variations of username and password combinations to try to get some feedback from the system- but to no avail. 

If you have any experience with demoing this module, please assist.

Thanks!

post-1222329-0-35290400-1491284158_thumb.png

Hi...

you have need the this site details ? 

https://www.plugnpay.com/

This is payment gateway provide.

Thanks

If you are asking if I am able to login to the demo on that site; then yes, I am able. 

The information there was not sufficient to assist, however. 

I am now trying to assistance with figuring out why it is that the plugnpay api module is not showing up as a cashout option. 

If you are asking if I am able to login to the demo on that site; then yes, I am able. 

The information there was not sufficient to assist, however. 

I am now trying to assistance with figuring out why it is that the plugnpay api module is not showing up as a cashout option. 

Hi...

Then you need show the code module.

Thanks