Problems with the quality of my images

NewNew

Hi guys, i'm kinda desperate with my images, it's been going on for weeks, i can't figure it out.

- My images appears in a really low quality in the category page and in a great quality in the product page. The other way around if i touch the home_default size. I think that if i set my images size to match the home_default, then they look great but now, it's the product page that looks bad. I read that this is because of the resizing of prestashop. Pleaase, what can i do, i can't launch my website with that quality

-Also, i have a problem with the thickbox, no matter what size i set , the zoom in the product page is always really small, way smaller than my product image. If i change the parameter, the zoom stays the same size, it never changes.

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me out, it's killing me.

Hi guys, i'm kinda desperate with my images, it's been going on for weeks, i can't figure it out.

- My images appears in a really low quality in the category page and in a great quality in the product page. The other way around if i touch the home_default size. I think that if i set my images size to match the home_default, then they look great but now, it's the product page that looks bad. I read that this is because of the resizing of prestashop. Pleaase, what can i do, i can't launch my website with that quality

-Also, i have a problem with the thickbox, no matter what size i set , the zoom in the product page is always really small, way smaller than my product image. If i change the parameter, the zoom stays the same size, it never changes.

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me out, it's killing me.

I suppose the problem with your category page is that the image size is smaller than the display size. Which is the size for 'category_default'?

Hi, thank you for you answer! When i was talking about my images, it always meant my product images. I thought category_default had nothing to do with it? It would be so great! I attached a screen of my images setting

Thank you for your help!

post-1315981-0-64771200-1490108023_thumb.jpg

Edited by NewNew (see edit history)

Hi, thank you for you answer! When i was talking about my images, it always meant my product images. I thought category_default had nothing to do with it? It would be so great! I attached a screen of my images setting

Thank you for your help!

Could you say your store url?