OMG! why i got same problem in diferent versions? v1.7 saving

Hi guys, i try to use the most stable version v1.6.1.11 because have more themes already, and after upload 900 product, i cant create and save products... I look on internet for tutorials or some information, and the only think i see was for a older version editing a configuration file and erase 4 lines on the code... 

When i find the file, the 3 lines not exist on my code, so, that solution no work for me.

I decide to WIPE my store, and trusting on PRESTASHOP after too many hours making products, i decided to install  1.7.0.5.

And now, after create 4 products, now, creating next one, the admin panel shows the green notices like save was succeed, but when i go to the main page i no see my product no where...  I KNOW HOW TO CREATE THE PRODUCT, i already create 4. But now its not working anymore.

Tutorials of installation are outdated on this forum, theres to many questions for older and newer version not solved.

Please, i surf on this forum, i speak 2 languague, and in both section, i no see any answer for this. ANY HELP OUT THERE GUYS?