Where is presta team and what is the future of Prestashop

Hello,

If there still is some presta team members, the community would like to ear from you guys... ARE U Still there ??

What are you planning for the future of Prestashop (after this nightmare portion of the 1.7) ? are you going to work on 1.6 again.. of 1.8.. or 2.0 ??  please tell us more because we also have to make decisions like to decide with wich CMS/Partner we'll be working with for the next website.. As for now we have no clue of Prestashop way of thinking and marketing choices, just that it seems you are trying to release this 1.7 but it's far from being finished but already it is proposed for download as a stable version.. what a joke isn't it ?

PLEASE explain to us what you are doing, why and If we can still have a bit of trust into Prestashop SA.

BEST REGARDS from a partner of many years with prestashop (who is starting to look more to others..)

Hello,

If there still is some presta team members, the community would like to ear from you guys... ARE U Still there ??

What are you planning for the future of Prestashop (after this nightmare portion of the 1.7) ? are you going to work on 1.6 again.. of 1.8.. or 2.0 ??  please tell us more because we also have to make decisions like to decide with wich CMS/Partner we'll be working with for the next website.. As for now we have no clue of Prestashop way of thinking and marketing choices, just that it seems you are trying to release this 1.7 but it's far from being finished but already it is proposed for download as a stable version.. what a joke isn't it ?

PLEASE explain to us what you are doing, why and If we can still have a bit of trust into Prestashop SA.

BEST REGARDS from a partner of many years with prestashop (who is starting to look more to others..)

I suppose that this is not enough for you http://build.prestashop.com/news/announcing-our-2017-release-schedule/  ^_^

I'm also sad because of how they treat the community.

Which others CMS are you looking for?

I suppose that this is not enough for you http://build.prestashop.com/news/announcing-our-2017-release-schedule/  ^_^

I'm also sad because of how they treat the community.

Which others CMS are you looking for?

this roadmap.. is just some nice illustration.. Doesn't mean much for us.

There is a fork called thirtybees that seems to be interresting.. based on 1.6 and already WAY much faster and many bugs solved.. good work that i am keeping an eye on.