Account Customer - Newsletter

Dear all,

I am using Prestashop 1.4.8 (I know it is an old one ;)

I need your help for this:

When someone create an account on my website, the box *Register to our newsletter" doesn't appear.

Or, once you have made your account and you go on your profil there is the box Register to our newsletter.

But I would like that the tick box Register to our Newsletter appears at the begging when you create your account because very few people go back to their profil and go tick this box.

Waiting for you reply.

Regards,

Dear all,

I am using Prestashop 1.4.8 (I know it is an old one ;)

I need your help for this:

When someone create an account on my website, the box *Register to our newsletter" doesn't appear.

Or, once you have made your account and you go on your profil there is the box Register to our newsletter.

But I would like that the tick box Register to our Newsletter appears at the begging when you create your account because very few people go back to their profil and go tick this box.

Waiting for you reply.

Regards,

It's too old dude, you are in 2012 if am not wrong.

Any way you can find authentication.tpl file in themes/default or themes/prestashop directory.

<input type="checkbox" name="optin" id="optin" value="1" {if isset($smarty.post.optin) && $smarty.post.optin == '1'}checked="checked"{/if}>

remove if condition or place checked=checked code outside of {if} condition.

• 2 weeks later...