UPS multiple tracking numbers issue

lweinlan

When I generate multiple UPS labels and I want to track them by clicking on the link in the BO , I am redirected to the UPS website but UPS tracking on UPS.com gives me an error because the tracking numbers sent by the BO are separated by a comma . UPS.com does not understand comma separated tracking numbers. If sending multiple tracking numbers from the BO to UPS.com, the tracking numbers should not be comma separated.

The same issue appears in the email that is automatically sent to the customers after their purchase. The UPS link in the email sent from Prestashop to the customer contains multiple tracking numbers but they are comma separated and looks like http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tracking.cgi?TypeOfInquiryNumber=T&InquiryNumber1=1ZJTU3710300010815,1Z2FA502YW21125019,1Z677247YW03444372 ( http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tracking.cgi?TypeOfInquiryNumber=T&InquiryNumber1=1ZJTU3710300010815,1Z2FA502YW21125019,1Z677247YW03444372 )

The correct link should look like this (for example for 3 tracking numbers) :

The above examples are for 3 tracking numbers, but how to make it also work with any numbers of tracking numbers ?

I am running Prestashop 1.6.1.4

Thanks

- Luc

Edited by lweinlan (see edit history)

I am using the UPS module from Presto-Changeo (www.presto-changeo.com). I opened a case with them regarding this issue but the support team at Presto-Changeo told me that this is a Prestashop issue and not an issue with their UPS module.

I have added a picture here to show the issue

post-378918-0-32746500-1487951830_thumb.jpg