Help with website editing - Footer issues

Hi all,

I have a few issues and for the life of me I can not get it sorted.

How do I remove the text that says "Follow us" and "Join the conversation about modern design....."

Also how do I edit the text that is under "Newsletter", I want to reword it.

post-784824-0-73946900-1487858579_thumb.png

Any help would be great.

It looks like extra information has been added to modules/blocksocial/blocksocial.tpl which you can find in your theme's diirectory.

If the theme's been done properly you should be able to edit the text underneath Newsletter in the back office. Select Translations fom the Localization menu and then pick a language, select your theme, make sure the Type of translation drop down is set to Front office translations and then click the Modify button. Next click on the button Close/Expand all fieldsets such that it expands all the edit sections and then search the page for Newsletter - you should then find the text you would like to edit!

If you can't find the appropriate translation strings then it means the text has probably been hard coded into the template. In this case you'll need to edit modules/blocknewsletter/blocknewsletter.tpl, found in your theme's directory.

Thank you for getting back to me,

I have done both the ways you said. I had to open the page from FTP however when edited and reuploaded it is not changing anything. Why could this happen? it's driving me insane I'm getting the same with the Social bit and with my contact page.

Thanks