Products List page: Select product's attribute & quick Add To Cart

gomelsoft

Hello. Sorry for my english.

My customer wants to have the following opportunity.

1. There are categories pages which has the products. This is a page with "Products List" template/view.

2. User should not to click on product item to reach the product page.

3. Only thing user should do is: hover mouse on product and then click on button "add to cart". That issue isn't complicated and may be solving just by removing the link to produt page from "Products List" template. Right?

4. Go ahead my friends. There are products in category which don't have attributes (options) and I don't see any problem with them.

But also in such category may be exists another kind of prodcuts. There are products with attributes (options). And my customer wants to have opportunity that user could hover mouse on product block then select a certain option of that product and click "Add To Cart".

That's all. I attached the scheme which show it.

There will be an example.

- Category 'Food' contain 2 pizzas and 3 drinks.

- user should add to cart 1 drink and 1 pizza

- user hover mouse on Coca-Cola, which doesn't have any attributes and just click 'Add To Cart'

- then user hover mouse on pizza Capricciosa which has 3 attributes they are 3 sizes: "20cm", "30cm" and a super size "60cm".

- user should not to have open product page (this is should to be impossible due to marketing reason). Therefore there has to be opportunity to select attributes on the fly (when hover on pizza) and 'Add To Cart'

Is it possible? What is the direction of solution? What is the way do I need to search?

Thank you!

post-1372709-0-58264300-1487856793_thumb.png

Hi,

Yes, you can do it that way.

I think you need  a theme customization for short.

Thank you for the answer.

When you speaks about theme customization what do you mean? Did you mean solving problem ralated to selection attribute of product (like with pizza) or what?