[Solved] Bankwire Orders after cancel them, break the stock.

TobyBlue

UPDATED:

If you don't configure the email settings, this error will appear. Is absolutely neccesary to have it properly configured. 

Regards

---------------------------

[Pre-conditions: Advanced Stock Management System activated]

[Prestashop Version: 1.6.1.11]

Hi.

If you make an order using bank wire payment method, and you cancel it. You will see how the stock gets broken. Let's use an example:

• Product: iphone black

Your warehouse contains:

• 5 x iphone black

The order contains:

• 1 x iphone black. 

After the customer make the order, the current stock is 4 iphone black in your warehouse. Now, If in the back office, you cancel the order, the stock remains with 4 units, it doesn't reinject the iphone to the stock, and the order is cancelled.

At this point, you just have the option of remove the product from the order. If you don't remove the product and you just cancel the order, the stock gets corrupted.

To achieve this solution (remove the product from the order) is the worst solution, because the customer can't see what he ordered. Moreover, it forces you to be aware of the orders that you cancel and to delete product by product, what is very unproductive.

So, Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards!!!

Edited by TobyBlue (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hi TobyBlue!

I have the same issue and still can`t solve it! I can't find where in code prestashop is subtract product from the stock after customer move to payment!

My customers want to pay later and I need to create this function which will return a product back to stock.

Thanks!