Prestashop Errors on Cart site - quantity change not working

heimtech

Hi,

i have a problem on our webshop www.dgtextildruck.de The cart is going crazy. When you type in quantity 5 for a single product the price shown is always for a different quantity and on the top right cart widget you also see a different quantity like the one set in the textbox. You can see that in the attached image. 

This strange behaviour can be allready seen in the json request to the server. When i type in 5 the qty value of the json is 4. Can you help me there? where is these json generated? possible hints for a solution? 

1. controller:
    cart
  2. ajax:
    true
  3. add:
    true
  4. getproductprice:
    true
  5. summary:
    true
  6. id_product:
  7. ipa:
  8. id_address_delivery:
  9. qty:
  10. row_design:
  11. update_qty:
    true
  12. token:
    e8961a1674232aca1489a3d9d38e41f3
  13. allow_refresh:

kind regards

Dominik

post-1347275-0-96121800-1487153864_thumb.png

hi, thanks for your reply. im not sure if thats the reason. The problem seems to be in the cart-summary.js of the default-bootstrap default theme of prestashop.

The updateQTY seems to do some odd things, it computes what the difference is between the last qty and current quantity and is calling the backend for that update. when i change from 1 to 4 it is sending "3" cause thats the difference, and so i get the price for 3 instead of 4. 

hi, thanks for your reply. im not sure if thats the reason. The problem seems to be in the cart-summary.js of the default-bootstrap default theme of prestashop.

The updateQTY seems to do some odd things, it computes what the difference is between the last qty and current quantity and is calling the backend for that update. when i change from 1 to 4 it is sending "3" cause thats the difference, and so i get the price for 3 instead of 4. 

Ah, cart-summary.js have replace by custom.

You try replace with prestashop original file and test again