Can this be done for my color options?

Hi, my site is UnionShirtSupply.com, the color selection blocks are too small and close.

Can they be made bigger?

Kind of like this

https://www.usabayside.com/node/17

PS - I have a SSL cert., but should i have these redirects?

Avoid landing page redirects for the following chain of redirected URLs.

Edited by UnionShirtSupply (see edit history)

It can surely be done, in order to achieve this you have to edit the following file on your store:

/themes/YOUR_THEME/css/product.css

Search for 

#attributes .attribute_list #color_to_pick_list li a.color_pick

Replace the height and width in the CSS property as per your preferences. You can try following CSS in your case:

border: thin solid;
    width: 46px;
    height: 20px;

Regarding the '?' in your shopping cart, it must be because some images in your shopping cart are missing. The image with '?' in PrestaShop appears only if there is some image that is missing from the system, to correct this you can check the console on your shopping cart page, there must be some image paths that are being redirected to 404 (Page Not Found).

• Like 1

It can surely be done, in order to achieve this you have to edit the following file on your store:

Search for 

Replace the height and width in the CSS property as per your preferences. You can try following CSS in your case:

Regarding the '?' in your shopping cart, it must be because some images in your shopping cart are missing. The image with '?' in PrestaShop appears only if there is some image that is missing from the system, to correct this you can check the console on your shopping cart page, there must be some image paths that are being redirected to 404 (Page Not Found).

thank you so much! this worked!

Search for 

Would it be difficult to have the same picture displayed and change shirt color with same picture like this,

https://www.usabayside.com/node/17

If i could do this at least for my tshirt category with 15 color options, would be nice.