Attributes not effecting price

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but I've got a shop running already with products in it on version 0.9.7 (can't upgrade till a proper FedEx API is developed not the hack job I have running atm) and couldnt get the attributes function to effect the price so I decided to download the latest version and deploy it on my server.

So far the default products are installed and I tried selecting the 3 different versions of Ipod touch but each time I choose a different dropdown it resulted back to what the default model and price was.

Even worse no matter what GB size I choose it never responded to the price change in the attributes area, it just defaulted to the default price.

Now maybe its because Im going on 48 hours with 3 hours sleep but has anyone else experienced this or is there a fix to this?

Mine works. I am able to select the different GB sizes and the price changes accordingly.
Best to have some sleep and look at it again. Prestashop is great but not great enough for you to put your health on the line :coolsmile: