Menu item : how to Jump on the same page

Hi,

I'm new in WEB and Prestashop development and trying to builder (actually locally) a simple ecommenrce site using Prestashop 1.6 and his demo template.

What I want to know, is, for example, how to click the "T-Shirts" menu item (see attachment) and instead to go to the T-Shirts Cataolg page....I want to move down to the same page (home) and go to the second row of the shown section (see attachment).

Pretty sure we need to change some code behind the T-Shirt menu item to be able to jump in this subsection of that page.

Some input would be appreciated...thanks

Jump.pdf

Hi,

I'm new in WEB and Prestashop development and trying to builder (actually locally) a simple ecommenrce site using Prestashop 1.6 and his demo template.

What I want to know, is, for example, how to click the "T-Shirts" menu item (see attachment) and instead to go to the T-Shirts Cataolg page....I want to move down to the same page (home) and go to the second row of the shown section (see attachment).

Pretty sure we need to change some code behind the T-Shirt menu item to be able to jump in this subsection of that page.

Some input would be appreciated...thanks

Check this http://www.echoecho.com/htmllinks08.htm