Home Slider

Hello

I am new to prestashop and I have some problems in understanding how it works. I would like to understand the homeslider module.

When I open the corresponding .tpl file I found the following structure:

<div id="homepage-slider">
            {if isset($homeslider_slides.0) && isset($homeslider_slides.0.sizes.1)}{capture name='height'}{$homeslider_slides.0.sizes.1}{/capture}{/if}
            <ul id="homeslider"{if isset($smarty.capture.height) && $smarty.capture.height} style="max-height:{$smarty.capture.height}px;"{/if}>....

but when using a debuging tool for my shop home page I found between <div id="homepage-slider"> and <ul id="homeslider"> other tags like <div class="bx-viewport"> and <div class="bx-wrapper">. Where these divs are added? Where can I get good support documentation for a better understanding of prestashop.

Thank you

After some research, I found the answer. the <div class="bx-wrapper"> come from the file homeslider.js, function .bxSlider().

and .bxSlider(option) is defined in jquery.bxslider.js. I searched by content in all the files until I found "<div class="bx-wrapper">... in jquery.bxslider.js.