[SOLVED] Theme configurator V2.1.2

SlowLearner

New images are not showing up when added to the Theme Config V2.1.2 in PrestaShop 1.6.1.5.

I have searched many posts before posting here as I have not found a solution to this?

I receive the following message when I attempt to upload an image:   An error occurred during the image upload.

I'm also getting 500 error now when I attempt to regenerate thumbnails?

Only changes I have made are the following:

I was unable to generate product images so the website name was changed to add the www in the front. I found this solution in an other post and although it took care of the image issue for the products, I am stuck here with an image issue for the Theme Configurator?

UPDATE: I've noticed my cPanel File Manager has changed image file names for new uploads.

Modules>ThemeConfigurator>Img>

The old system used names like "Banner-img1.jpg" and now my images are uploading with names like:

"93d10e934d999a7952f24d661ac378aae9f0ab1f_44.jpg" and I do NOT know why.

The original image name of the upload was "44.jpg" if that provides any help?

It seems myself and others are having issues with the image paths with not many solutions?  

Your help is greatly appreciated as this is an active store that I am having the issue with.

If I am unable to resolve the issue shortly, I will be forced to install a new script.

Thank you 

Edited by SlowLearner (see edit history)