Product Price Prestashop 1,7

wejherowko

Hello for everyone!
In the beginning i would like to say Hello and I hope I used correct place for this topic. If not please redirect it and don't ban me :)
I'm using PrestaShop 1,7 now and I'm in catalogue mode, BUT:
I can see prices on frontpage like in attachement 1 and in "fast-view" like in attachement 2. 

Can anybody help me with this please? I don't want to see those prices. I found how to do it in PS 1,6 but nothing about 1,7 if similar topic exist please give me a link. I know that I have to delete some code parts from *.tpl files but i don't know from witch one.

So again the quest is "How to delete price in PrestaShop 1.7"

Best Regards

post-1365445-0-11734900-1485774799_thumb.png

post-1365445-0-13156300-1485774800_thumb.png

Hello for everyone!

In the beginning i would like to say Hello and I hope I used correct place for this topic. If not please redirect it and don't ban me :)

I'm using PrestaShop 1,7 now and I'm in catalogue mode, BUT:

I can see prices on frontpage like in attachement 1 and in "fast-view" like in attachement 2. 

Can anybody help me with this please? I don't want to see those prices. I found how to do it in PS 1,6 but nothing about 1,7 if similar topic exist please give me a link. I know that I have to delete some code parts from *.tpl files but i don't know from witch one.

So again the quest is "How to delete price in PrestaShop 1.7"

Best Regards

Ok it was stupid question. It is in "Options" when I setup a new product I can do whatever I want... I mean if I want to show price I can do it if not I can check "do not allow order" and "do not show price" something like this.

You can close this topic.

Best regards.