Tracking number goes to Wrong order from shipworks PS 1.6.1.6

Hi All, trying to find a solution to a shipment tracking number getting sent from shipworks to prestashop. Seems that in table order_carrier gets updated incorrectly and is updating based on id_order_carrier instead of Id_order.

For example through shipworks, we shipped order # 476 however in the order carrier table, the record id_order_carrier =476 got updated and added the tracking info and set the status of shipped(with tracking #) to order #: 472  (id_order field).

Shipworks3.php sent in 476 and tracking number but the key field is not being selected correctly I think..

Anyone have any ideas?

Shipwork3.php is attached as well as a screen shot of table data. Tracking #: 785417592640 should have gone to the top row with id_order 476 but instead went to the row with id_order_carrier=476 and updated wrong order.

This happens consistently if the id_order_carrier and id_order field are different

​Thanks,

Mark

post-966404-0-78574100-1485454968_thumb.jpgshipworks3.php

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that the shipping/tracking number is being updated suggests that the Shipworks software is doing an update wrt to id_order_carrier rather than id_order.

Have you contacted the supplier of the code and raised the issue with them?

Shipworks appears to be calling part of the api and I think internally, in PS code, it is using the wrong field for the update. Shipworks3.php is attached above but I'm not a php guy and clueless. I did speak with interapptive (Shipworks) and they feel it is a prestashop bug. 

Mark