Increase Sales With Artificial Inteligence

danielfive

Hi,

We have some AI based recommendation systems for online e-commerce stores which are said to increase sales revenues by 20 to 400 percent. And we can integrate them into your online store for free.

What's our angle?

We are gathering data for our research paper on AI based recommendation systems which are currently available to the general retail public.

What's in it for you?

You get a chance to increase sales without having to invest anything (AI systems are quite expensive). We take care of all the aspects (installation, integration, maintenance).

What we want?

All we ask for is a few weeks worth of data (basic KPIs). It will be kept confidential and never be sold to third parties.

Requirements

These systems work better on sites with larger amounts of sales. We are looking for stores with an average of about 1K+ items sold per month. 

If you are interested - PM me.

Regards, D.

• Like 1

Hi,

We have some AI based recommendation systems for online e-commerce stores which are said to increase sales revenues by 20 to 400 percent. And we can integrate them into your online store for free.

What's our angle?
We are gathering data for our research paper on AI based recommendation systems which are currently available to the general retail public.

What's in it for you?
You get a chance to increase sales without having to invest anything (AI systems are quite expensive). We take care of all the aspects (installation, integration, maintenance).

What we want?
All we ask for is a few weeks worth of data (basic KPIs). It will be kept confidential and never be sold to third parties.

Requirements
These systems work better on sites with larger amounts of sales. We are looking for stores with an average of about 1K+ items sold per month. 

If you are interested - PM me.

Regards, D.

Sounds great! I hope you publish the results.