Cart Rules + Categories not working

jansass

Hello,

i've added a cart rule with Code "AAA" and -20% rebate on all articles. I would like to exclude all articles that are on sale/have reduced price. So i've moved all of them into a new category "Sale", no other selected.

Then i limited the cart rule to selected articles > categories > choose all and removed "Sale", so every cat is selected exept "Sale".

In my understanding, this means: when entering AAA, 20% rebate is applied, for all articles except those listed in cat. "Sale".

But it does not work. Rebate is applied for all articles in cart, no matter what cat they belong to.

Any suggestions?

Jan

Hello,

i've added a cart rule with Code "AAA" and -20% rebate on all articles. I would like to exclude all articles that are on sale/have reduced price. So i've moved all of them into a new category "Sale", no other selected.

Then i limited the cart rule to selected articles > categories > choose all and removed "Sale", so every cat is selected exept "Sale".

In my understanding, this means: when entering AAA, 20% rebate is applied, for all articles except those listed in cat. "Sale".

But it does not work. Rebate is applied for all articles in cart, no matter what cat they belong to.

Any suggestions?

Jan

But are these products in another category apart from "Sale"?

Jansass, in the "Conditions" you choose all the categories you wish except "Sale", and then in the "Actions" tab you have to change from "Order" to "Selected products", it works for me like that.

And don't forget to check the Uncombinable cart rules or customers will be able to combine all your promos.