Contact block module

SlimBeji

Hello

I am new to prestashop. I have a little problem with the contact block module (In the top, not the contact information block).

As you now, in this module, we enter a phone number and an email. I have filled the email field and registred but the mail still doesnt show up. I have looked in the correponding .tpl files in prestashop/themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockcontact and what I understood is that there is a test, if $email!='  ', the message "Contact our expert..." must show up.

I checked several times if the mail was filled or not. It is so there is no reason to not show the corressponding span.

What am I missing?

Thank you

Thank you for you answer. Here what I get when I open the corresponding blockcontact.tpl. There is a test if the email field is filled or not. Anyway, what's the difference between them?

<div id="contact_block" class="block">
    <h4 class="title_block">
        {l s='Contact Us' mod='blockcontact'}
    </h4>
    <div class="block_content clearfix">
        <p>
            {l s='Our support hotline is available 24/7.' mod='blockcontact'}
        </p>
        {if $telnumber != ''}
            <p class="tel">
                <span class="label">{l s='Phone:' mod='blockcontact'}</span>{$telnumber|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}
            </p>
        {/if}
        {if $email != ''}
            <a href="mailto:{$email|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Contact our expert support team!' mod='blockcontact'}">
                {l s='Contact our expert support team!' mod='blockcontact'}
            </a>
        {/if}
    </div>
</div>

The blockcontact.tpl file outputs a block, typically placed in the left or right columns.

The nav.tpl is used to display just the telephone number on the left hand side of the horizontal navigation bar that also includes "contact us" and "sign in" on the right hand side of the default template