Cant get mailchimp to accept prestas mailinglist. How have you exported it to make it work in mailchimp?

Exactly how do you export your database list of custommers to work with mailchimp?
I have exported many times just to make sure its not a broken file, but no joy. I have edited the list in milion ways to make it work, but no joy. Whenever i submit it it says nothing imported and that all entries was error (or similar explanation)

So i am asking now, for you guys who use mailchimp. How do you get your list out so its accepted by mailchimps system?
If any could explain how the columns of that list should look like? Or just any tip on how to make its. It getting very frustrating..

Thanks in advance
Peter

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the reply.
But i had already seen your module and i don't want to pay 49euro for something that just edits the lists a little to work with mailchimp.
I have already talked with customer service at mailchimp and they was very helpful, i gave them a presta produced list which they edited to work with their system,(not much changed actually) so now i have that list as a template. So whenever i need to convert my list which is every time, i just use the template to convert it my self, easy as 1-2-3.

Best regards
Peter