[SOLVED]CSS class and id changes?

Hi,

After just upgrading to v1.3.1.1 and applying my theme (which should be a painless procedure) it now appears that the styling is very broken.

At first I thought it was simply due to having the module positions in the wrong place, so I spent an hour or two checking these out and then I started to smash things up and cuss everything french.

It appears that the programmers have, for some unkown reason, decided to change the css classes and id names!

Why would they do this? I used magento for years and never came across this problem of the css tags being changed.

Does anyone have a list of which css tags have been changed, and from what (v1.2.5class) to what (v1.3.1.1class)?

Any information/links would be appreciated as I dont want to debase a fundamentally good product.

Regards,

Rob.

EDIT - I HAD FORGOT TO UPLOAD THE MODULES THAT I HAD CHANED FOR USE IN MY THEME - NO ONE TO BLAME BUT MYSELF HERE I AM AFRAID...

I'm also in need of this. I have a broken module and i've already spent a couple of hours trying to fix it. I'll just get the css from a version it works on, check what classes it has and compare it with the css from 1.3.1.